1. The language of the journal is English..
2. Manuscripts should be in MS Word (the Doc file).
3. Manuscripts can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org. (*********************) If desired, submissions
may be made to the member of the Editorial Board who is most closely concerned with the subject matter
of the paper. (*******************)
4. Manuscripts should conform to the general guidelines on style specified in the Publication Manual of the
American Psychological Association (750 First Street, NE, Washington, DC 20002-4242, U. S. A.),
5th edition (2001).
5. The first page contains the title, the name(s) of the author(s), author's address (including email address),
and an abstract not exceeding 100 words, MESC
Classification, AMS 2010 Mathematics Subject Classification and Key Words.
6. Papers should be reasonably subdivided into sections and, if necessary, subsections.
7. Tables and figures have to include the consecutive numbers and captions (descriptive titles). For
specific details, authors are advised to examine the style used in the current issue of the journal.
8. All manuscripts will be submitted to two referees for blind reviewing.
9. Thirty reprints of each paper will be provided free of charge. Additional copies may be purchased on a
reprint order form, which will accompany the proofs.
10. There are page-charges associated with articles appearing in the journal. From June, 2011 the charges
are US$200 for the first six pages or less and US$20 for each additional page. These charges are
expected to be paid by the author’s institute, government agency or other organization. If the author or
authors do not have access to such institutional support these charges are waived. However, the
Editorial Board will give some assignment to review articles submitted by others. All authors whose
paper(s) appeared in Series D become the members of the referee board.